Warm, fluffy, super moist, blueberry banana muffins. What a great thing to wake up to on a crisp winter morning. Pair that with a great cup of coffee and I’m set for the day.
Since I’m fairly new to the food blogging world, there is a lot of things you still don’t know about me. So I guess it’s only fair to share a little fun fact about myself. Uummmumm (throat clear)….
I love muffins!!! I love to make them, and I love to eat them. I like to smell them baking, and It’s pretty safe to say, I’ve not meet too many muffins I didn’t like.
This recipe is so simple and easy. You can whip these up in no time flat. No pre-chopping. No mixing separate ingredients in individual bowls.
This is a dump everything in, and mix it up kind of recipe. That’s my favorite kind of baking. The easy kind!
Mix all ingredients, minus the blueberries. Once the batter is ready, simply fold in the blueberries to the mix, and pour into muffin cups. That simple to prepare, yet so amazingly good to eat.
My kids looovvvvee these and have no problem devouring them. But, if you can’t, or simply don’t want to eat these all at once, toss them in a Ziploc freezer bag and place them in the freezer. When your ready to eat them, just place frozen muffin on a microwaveable plate, cover with a damp paper towel, and 30 to 40 seconds later… bam!! They’ll taste as fresh as the day you made them.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 large banana pudding mix (5 ounce)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line muffin tin with liners, or spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray
- In a mixer, or by hand, mix together cake mix, eggs, banana pudding mix, bananas, vanilla, water and softened butter
- Once batter is mixed well, lightly fold in blueberries
- Pour into muffin tin and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Muffins will be golden brown, when done