One day when I was brainstorming new appetizer recipes it came to me… Taco Cheese Ball!
It’s a perfect marriage of two of my favorite things, tacos, and anything with the word cheese in it.
Either way, the rest is history. Once I rolled that delicious cheese ball in crushed Doritos and took a bite, I knew a new family recipe was born that day. If you’re anything like me and love everything tacos, then this recipe is for you.
It’s so simple to make. Just place all the ingredients, except the Doritos, in a mixer or bowl and blend well.
Pulse the Doritos in a food processor until they are finely ground and roll your cheese ball in them.
So simple, yet so tasty!!
- 2 (8 ounce) packs of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded taco blend cheese
- ¼ cup mild Rotel, drained well
- 2 green onions, diced fine
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons black olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- ½ cup crushed nacho cheese flavored Doritos
- Place all ingredients except for Doritos in a mixer or bowl. Mix well, until blended
- Pulse Doritos in a food processor, or crush by hand, until finely ground
- Form cheese mix into a ball and roll in crushed Doritos until completely covered
- Serve with crackers